Building a World-Class Safety Culture
Whether you're planning your first trip to SLC, or you are a repeat attendee, the information below will prove useful.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear from powerful keynotes at leading manufacturing companies. These leaders will offer innovative ideas, compelling insights, and effective strategies to improve your organization's safety
- Choose from multiple breakout sessions within four focused tracks that have over 40 expert speakers. Learn how to implement best safety practices in your workplace
- Learn how to integrate safety compliance into the culture of your business
- View world-class safety practices in action on a plant safety tour. Past tours include: GE Appliances, Raytheon, Voestalpine, Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company and many others
- Keep up to date with the latest safety technologies, products and services by visiting the tabletops to discover companies that have solutions for your business needs
- Learn from the class of 2019 America's Safest Companies winners who have "been there, done that."
- Network with over 400 like-minded safety professionals and share best practices and ideas through receptions, meal times and a special Night Out Event
- Why Dallas?
- Dallas-Fort Worth is seeing some of the highest growth rates in manufacturing
- 300+ manufacturing businesses locally
- Top manufacturing employers include: Frito-Lay, GE Manufacturing Solutions, General Motors, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon Space and Airbone Systems and Raytheon Consolidated Manufacturing Center, Sherwin Williams, Texas Instruments, Toyota Motor North America, Alcon Laboratories, Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, ESAB, Dal-Tile Corp., Dean Foods, Dr Pepper Group, Essilor of America, Farmer Brothers, Fujitsu Network Communications, Interceramic, Klein Tools, L-3 Communications Aerospace Systems and L-3 Mustang Technology Group, Labinal, Lennox International, Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Madix, Mary Kay, Maxim Integrated Products, MillerCoors, Motorsport Aftermarket Group, Peterbilt Motors, Poly-America, Qorvo, Safran, Samsung Electronics America, Smith & Nephew, Solar Turbines, Triumph Aerostructures, TXI
- Home to some of the best safety management universities including: University of Texas at Dallas, Texas Wesleyan University, Dallas Baptist University, Texas Woman's University, University of North Dallas, and University of Texas at Arlington to name a few
- Dallas and the Renaissance Dallas are easily accessed by car, air (Dallas/Fort Worth Internation - DFW and Dallas Love Field - DAL) and public transportation
CONFERENCE & WORKSHOPS
SLC's conference program will provide you access to 40+ sessions and 6+ in-depth workshops. Featuring 4 different tracks: Safety & Risk Management, Compliance, Construction and Safety Technology. Hear from some of the biggest and brightest industry thought leaders as they discuss various topics related to safety leadership. Take away ideas, insights and effective strategies to improve your company's overall safety program.