DO YOU HAVE A WORLD-CLASS SAFETY PROGRAM?
DO YOU WANT TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR BEST PRACTICES?
APPLY TO BE NAMED ONE OF AMERICA’S SAFEST COMPANIES
FREE TO APPLY
Since 2002, more than 200 companies have been selected as some of America’s Safest Companies. EHS Today recognizes those companies that go above and beyond for their commitment to occupational health, safety, environmental and risk management.
To be considered one of America's Safest Companies, organizations must be headquartered in the United States and must demonstrate:
- Support from leadership and management for EHS efforts
- Employee involvement in the EHS process
- Innovative solutions to safety challenges
- Injury and illness rates lower than the average for their industries
- Comprehensive training programs
- Evidence that prevention of incidents is the cornerstone of the safety process
- Good communication about the value of safety
- A way to substantiate the benefits of the safety process
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 19